101 Mixing Tricks Module 3:
Interesting Instrument Mixing Tricks
23 mixing tricks videos that show you how to get great guitar, bass, and keyboard sounds that will round out your mix like never before. Discover how to get the famous Elton John piano sound, the early Eddie Van Halen sound, or a bass sound that pops through small speakers, including:
- The Wonderful Wide Guitar Trick
- The Room Guitar Presence Trick
- The Compressed Center Guitar Trick
- The Van Halen Sound Trick
- The Guitar Room Trick
- Short Reverb Decay Trick
- The Swept Guitar Midrange Trick
- The Lightly Flanged Guitar Trick
- The Acoustic Guitar Peak Limiter Trick
- The Bass Filter Boost Bass Trick
- The Mic And Direct Phase Trick
- The Picked Bass Dilemma Trick
- The Bass Trigger Trick
- The Wonderful Wide Bass Trick
- The Low End Definition Trick
- The Kick And Bass Balancing Trick
- The Elton John Piano Sound
- The Hat Pad Trigger Trick
- The Big Pad Reverb Trick
- The Interesting Keyboard Space Trick
- The Moving Pad Trick
- The Keyboard Life Trick
- The Piano Air Trick
Each trick consists of a separate video 3 to 10 minutes long showing multiple examples of the technique.
REMEMBER: All tricks can be used on any DAW or console (analog or digital), and primarily use the native plugins that come with your DAW.
And they're available to you 24/7 with no time limit.
Use the same big studio mixing tricks that the A-list pros use that not many people know about. These can be easily applied to any small or home studio mixing situation to make your mixes hold up against what's coming from the major labels.