Dear fellow musician,
If you’re reading this it’s probably because you’re not where you want to be in the music business.
You might be a musician, an engineer, a producer, or a songwriter who hasn’t caught that break yet, but you aren’t sure what your next step is.
Maybe you need to gig more, or to find a better gig or clients, but aren’t sure how to do it.
Maybe your goal is to be a session musician, or go on the road with a major artist, but you just don’t know how to get to that level.
Maybe you’re just not doing the things in music that you dreamed you’d be doing.
Believe me, I know how you feel. I was there myself once. When I first started I didn't have a clue about how to get ahead or achieve success. Everything was left to chance. Lucky for me, some of it turned out well, but I came within a hair of not having a career at all.
If I knew what I know now when I was first starting out, I could’ve saved myself a lot of time and heartache along the way. I don’t want you to go through the same thing.
Is your music career in a rut?
Are you not doing the things in music that you expected to be doing?
Is your family down on you to get a “real job?”
What I’ve learned over my 25+ years in the Los Angeles music scene and from meeting some of the greats of our business both in front and behind the scenes (like session musicians, engineers and producers), is that they all have the same traits that have made them a success.
I’ve thought about this a lot, and I’ve distilled those characteristics down into a program called Musical Prosperity Breakthrough that’s designed to show you all the things that you need to take your career to the next level. It’s everything that I wish I knew way back when.
Here’s an overview of how my Music Prosperity Breakthrough Program is designed.
It’s organized in 4 different modules, which in themselves have multiple templates because I want you to be able to take what I give you and actually implement it.
Module 1: How To Be A Musical Entrepreneur. If you’re in the music business, then by definition you’re not looking for a job. Even if you have a music job or a gig, it’s usually only good for a short period of time, so you have to know how to think like an entrepreneur not only to survive, but to prosper. That’s what all the top pros do. In this module:
• I’ll show you how to make connections with the people that are able to hire you for a gig, a tour, a record deal and more.
• You’ll learn why a modern press kit is instrumental to success, and how to create one that makes music writers, agents and promoters want to read it.
• I’ll describe how publicity works in the music business that we live in today (not the one of yesterday), and how you can take advantage of it to raise your visibility.
• I’ll show you the ins and outs of 21st century marketing so you can market yourself, your band, or your music successfully.
• You’ll get the 4 steps that will help your crowdfunding project be a success, as well as the 6 mistakes to avoid.
• And you’ll hear about the single most important thing that you can do to get ahead that every hit artist, band, producer, engineer or songwriter does, but most musicians unfortunately avoid.
• And much more.
Module 2: How To Develop Your Personal or Band’s Brand. Having a brand is how people remember you. We all have one, but you can’t make it work for you unless you cultivate it. I’ll go into depth and detail to show you the options you have to help you stand out from the musical crowd.
• We’ll look at how one LA studio musician built a brand that has kept him booked solid for years working on the biggest hits while other studio musicians are back to playing weddings to make ends meet.
• You’ll get the 6 simple steps to discover your brand, and most importantly, how to develop it so fans or the people that can hire you always remember and relate to you.
• I’ll give you the steps you need to make sure you get a great photo, one of the keys to your branding, and avoid the typical mistakes that musicians and bands make.
• I’ll show you how just having a logo can bring in extra revenue.
• And we’ll look at the brands of hit artists, and why that helps fans subconsciously like them.
• And much more.
Module 3: How To Have An Online Presence Like The Pros. The key to your success is not just that you’re online, but rather online in such a way that you can attract attention to your music or what you do. This is not luck. There are specific things you can do to increase your odds of success once you know them.
• I’ll show you the strategic importance of a website, and how to create one that has a professional look both cheaply and quickly.
• You’ll discover the two main website elements that are responsible for getting you the most gigs, yet most musicians, bands, engineers and producers overlook them.
• I’ll show you how to get the most views for both your YouTube channel and any video that you post by using the secrets that only a few online video gurus know.
• You’ll see a trick you can use to establish yourself on YouTube that only the hippest record labels currently use.
• We’ll look at not just using Facebook and Twitter, but how to use them to promote yourself and your music with them.
• I’ll show you how to save time posting on social media so you can spend more time doing the thing you love most - creating music.
• And I’ll show you why a mailing list can be the most important online tool that you can have for getting you gigs, and how to build and maintain that list.
• And much more.
Module 4: Reaching The Next Level. Once you’ve done the groundwork, it’s time to meet the people that you’ve got to impress in order to get the gig, sell your music, get a new client, or be called for more work.
• I’ll tell you about the single thing that attracts managers, agents and record labels to you.
• If you’re an artist, you’ll see how to please your core fans while changing your casual fans into avid followers.
• You’ll see how to evaluate your current musical or technical skill set, and the things you have to do to pump them up to advance your career.
• We’ll look at the mindset of a top-earning pro and why it’s just as important as your skill level.
• You’ll see the 5 ways that most successful musicians, engineers or producers begin their careers, and how that knowledge can help you move faster up the ladder.
• And finally, you'll discover the professional etiquette that’s expected of you by both touring and studio pros.
The Music Prosperity Breakthrough Online Coaching Program Is Composed Of:
Component #1 - Four Coaching Modules, each consisting of audio and video files in a password-protected website so you may access them at your convenience 24/7. Each session consists of an overview summary, core lessons, and bonus content, along with supporting exhibits, checklists, action plans and other documents and videos.
Component #2 - Four Live Question and Answer (Q&A) Calls. In addition to the four training modules, you’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions and get answers on four live question and answer calls.
I’ll invite you to submit your questions ahead of time, but you’ll also be able to call in or email your question during the call. These live Q&A calls will last at least 90 minutes and will be recorded and made available to you.
Component #3 - Checklists, timelines, transcripts, actual documents, models and samples to make it super-easy for you to implement the strategies discussed. For instance, you’ll receive complete checklists for creating a crowdfunding music project, gathering website elements, discovering your brand, creating a press kit and more!
Component #4 - Lifetime access to the entire Music Prosperity Breakthrough Online Coaching Program– so it’ll all be there whenever you need to go back to it as you progress.
There’s a lot in this program, but here’s the good news. You don’t have to do everything I give you in the Music Prosperity Breakthrough Online Coaching Program. In fact, nobody does. I’ll show you your options and teach you how to decide which path to take given what you do in music, how much time you have, and your particular goals.
Plus you'll receive a copy of my Music 3.0 Guide To YouTube, a collection of tips and tricks to help increase your views and engagement for both your channel and your videos, that's worth $19.95.
Or you can pay 2 payments of $167 each. That’s less than a new instrument, or even a pair of concert tickets!
Just select the program that fits your budget on the right and we'll get started! Remember, the investment in my program is peanuts compared with the revenue that a healthy career can bring. Plus, you're protected by my full 100% money back guarantee (see below).
I'm ready to back up everything I claim. If you're not satisfied after the first two modules, then I don't want your money and I'll give back every penny back to you. No hassles and we can part as friends. 100% Money-Back Guaranteed.
Special Bonus For First 5 To Enroll:
I'll provide an evaluation of your online presence, including your website, social media, YouTube, and newsletter (if you have one). You'll then receive a number of recommendations that will help you immediately improve your online engagement, get more views, and grow your fan or client base. I usually charge as much as $1,000 for this, but it's yours for free if you're one of the first 10 to sign up.
Let's Get Started Today!
Your Investment In My Program is A Mere Fraction of the Revenue A Jump In Level In Your Career Can Produce For You!
I'm very confident that my Music Prosperity Breakthrough Coaching Program will be one of the smartest financial moves you'll ever make.
I always say to myself, "If I only knew then what I know now." Now you can take advantage of my experience to help you get to the next level. Click the offer on the right now to sign up for my Music Prosperity Breakthrough Coaching Program and let's get started!
All the best,