101 Mixing Tricks Module 2: Mondo Effects Mixing Tricks
18 mixing trick videos designed to help you create great reverb and delay effects that either blend seamlessly into the track and glue your mix together, or make a track jump out of a mix, including:
- The De-essed Reverb Trick
- The Reverb Timing Trick
- The Reverse Reverb Trick
- The Mono Reverb Trick
- The Compressed Reverb Trick
- The Massive Track Reverb Trick
- The Abbey Road Reverb Trick
- The Super Big Reverb Trick
- The Layered Reverbs Trick
- The Sidechain Reverb Trick
- The Spectral Widening Trick
- The Never Miss Quick Effects Trick
- The Haas Delay Trick
- The Dotted And Triplet Delay Trick
- The Effect On Double Trick
- The Effect On Effect Trick
- The Old School Feedback Trick
- The Simulated Tape Delay Trick
Each trick consists of a separate video 3 to 10 minutes long showing multiple examples of the technique.
REMEMBER: The tricks can be used on any DAW or console (analog or digital), and primarily use the native plugins that come with your DAW.
And they're available to you 24/7 with no time limit.
Use the same big studio mixing tricks that the A-list pros use that not many people know about. These can be easily applied to any small or home studio mixing situation to make your mixes hold up against what's coming from the major labels.
PAY WITH PAYPAL