The 101 Mixing Tricks Program
It’s important to know the fundamentals of mixing, but sometimes you just need to pull out a sonic trick or two to make that mix just jump out of the speakers. That’s why I created the 101 Mixing Tricks video coaching program.
In it you’ll find 101 big studio mixing tricks that the A-list pros use that not many people know about. These can be easily applied to any small or home studio mixing situation to make your mixes hold up against what's coming from the major labels.
I’ve been collecting these tricks for years from hitmaker mixers like Elliot Scheiner, Ed Cherney, Ken Scott, Andrew Scheps, Dave Pensado and many more, and now you can watch the step by step process as I set each one up in a DAW so you can easily do it yourself afterwards.
If you're familiar with my Mixing Engineer's Handbook or Audio Mixing Bootcamp books, or my courses on Lynda.com, you know that I'm really good at breaking down what can sometimes be a complex subject into something that's very easy to understand, and that's exactly what you'll find here.
And just to put your mind at ease, here are a couple of things to remember:
- In the vast majority of tricks, you won’t need any special or expensive plugins. I'll show you how to make them work with just the native processors built into your DAW.
- These tricks are platform agnostic, so they'll work on any DAW app, and even on an analog or digital console!
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET:
The full 101 Mixing Tricks program consists of the following:
- All 5 modules consisting of 101 separate example videos, including:
Module 1: 16 "Radio-ready" Basics Mixing Tricks videos (check out the Tricks in this module)
Module 2: 18 Mondo Effects Mixing Tricks Videos (check out the Tricks in this module)
Module 3: 24 Interesting Instrument Mixing Tricks videos (check out the Tricks in this module)
Module 4: 28 Wicked Cool Drum And Percussion Mixing Tricks videos (check out the Tricks in this module)
Module 5: 16 Bad-Ass Lead And Background Vocal Tricks videos (check out the Tricks in this module)
- A PDF Download covering each trick to take with you to each session
- Access to the Q&A Module to replay recent Q&A webinars
- Access to the exclusive members-only Hit Makers Club Facebook group
- PLUS, you'll also receive an additional mini-course Editing Tricks Of The Pros, with 4 editing trick videos that you'll use to prep almost every mix
- All tricks can be used on any DAW or console (analog or digital), and primarily use the native plugins that come with your DAW.
- And they're available to you 24/7 with no time limit.
Click on the Join button on the right to enroll in my Hit Makers Club to get started!
I'm very confident that my 101 Mixing Tricks Coaching Program will be one of the smartest moves in music that you'll ever make. If your mixes sound better, you're more likely to get a gig, impress an agent or manager, get a record label interested, or sell a song.
I always say to myself, "If I only knew then what I know now." This course will allow you to take advantage of my experience to help you take your mixes to the next level.
Become a Hit Makers Club member now to get started!
All the best,
P.S. Remember - These tricks can be easily applied to any small or home studio mixing situation to make your mixes hold up against what's coming from the major labels.